Ben invites several people to Mom's house after most of the guests have left and she's gone to bed. Sofia, Christopher, Kyle, Eliza and Jim are also in bed. Leni and I are headed upstairs, also. It is 1 AM. The reggae music and his loud voice above all others continue on for another 2 hours, at least. I think that this may have been fun several years ago but it feels strangely inappropriate to me at this time.
Neither did I see Ben clear one glass or wash one plate or pot that night or the next morning. I think that this is unconscionable given that he's been staying there for some time and that he's a 32-year-old man with no familial commitments or college loans to worry about.
I may be overreacting on this one but seems like I'm not. Did I miss something?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment